New Member from central Illinois

Thanks for the welcome! I’m a big Lovie Smith, Brian Urlacher, Mike Singletary, Walter Payton, and Fale Sayers fan. Actually met Gale Sayers when he was SIU Carbondale Athletic Director. Also got to drive his Z28 Camaro when he had it for sale. Too much money though. You and I should have some great rivalries. I’ve been a Green Bay fan since I was six years old.
Welcome to a great source of information and great people. I immediately can tell you are a wise, insightful, brilliant, and brave fellow! (Being a Packer fan like me requires all those attributes—especially the brave one seeing as you live in Illinois!) Welcome
 
Welcome to the family and the forum Gary, you are in the right place! Looking forward to you sharing your stories!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,177
Members
169,915
Latest member
calfenspomgro1984
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top