New member from Cameroon

Giday Romain and welcome to the A H forums
 
Giday Romain and welcome to the A H forums
Thx !!
 
Welcome, and glad you found AH.
 
Welcome. I don’t know much about Cameroon or your operation. Can you give us s synopsis of what you do and where you hunt. I think the security question was a-good one also. Thanks for joining. I look forward to learning from you! Your new friend, Brian
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome. I don’t know much about Cameroon or your operation. Can you give us s synopsis of what you do and where you hunt. I think the security question was a-good one also. Thanks for joining. I look forward to learning from you! Your new friend, Brian
Dear Brian,

Thank you for your message. We are located in north cameroon (3 hours drive from Garoua airport) and we are specialized in hunting Lord Derby antelope, but also buffalo/roan et a variety of other species. We started more than 15 years ago. You can check out our instagram page as well (name is faroeast). Concerning the security the country is quite stable and is not an issue for our clients so far. You can check out our website so you can have more info otherwise do not hesitate to send me a private message if you are interested in our hunts or if you just have a question !

Regards,

Romain
 
Welcome, great to have you here at AH!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,294
Messages
1,571,941
Members
169,469
Latest member
LupeMcConn
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top