New member from Alberta

Welcome from Michigan!

Reactions: P-J
Hello, new member here with questions about a Merkel 140ae I just purchased with the idea of using it one day in Africa. Going to head to the double rifle forum and see what the experts have to say if I can figure out a way to post without being accuses of spamming... lol :)View attachment 512743

Welcome to AH! Enjoy the double!!

@P-J ..................welcome to AH..............what caliber did you get in your Merkel 140?........FWB

:S Welcome: to AH!

Welcome to the family and the forum, you are in the right place!

Welcome to AH P-J! Looking forward to your contribution.

welcome welcome welcome

Welcome to AH!!

Welcome, glad to have you here!

Hello P-J,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to you!!

@P-J ..................welcome to AH..............what caliber did you get in your Merkel 140?........FWB
500NE and after 1/2 dozen shots last weekend I am happy with it other then the saftey and triggers. I have a 458Lott CZ550, and 7lb 50 Alaskan lever so I somewhat knew what kind of punishment I was in for :p

thanks all, it seems like a great forum with some amazing people!

Hello, new member here with questions about a Merkel 140ae I just purchased with the idea of using it one day in Africa. Going to head to the double rifle forum and see what the experts have to say if I can figure out a way to post without being accused of spamming... lol :)View attachment 512743
Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH! Lots of great people here!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdrieneRun

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois