New Hunter

Welcome aboard fawaz. Please tell us a little more about yourself as it relates to hunting. Things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles you own, do you reload. Where do you live? Do you have any near term hunts planned? With whom and for what? Ah is a site where you can learn something new about hunting, rifles, shooting, ammo, travel etc on a daily basis. What info do you have to share with us?
 
Hi
Welcome aboard fawaz. Please tell us a little more about yourself as it relates to hunting. Things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles you own, do you reload. Where do you live? Do you have any near term hunts planned? With whom and for what? Ah is a site where you can learn something new about hunting, rifles, shooting, ammo, travel etc on a daily basis. What info do you have to share with us?
Hi my friend big shooter
I have been in South Africa last five years four times hunting Impala birds kudu only
Im from KSA
 
Welcome to AH fawaz! Looking forward to your contribution.
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH, Fawaz !
 
Giday and welcome to the A H forums Fawaz
 
Welcome to our forum Fawaz.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome fawaz to AH!
 
Welcome Fawaz, look forward to sharing experiences with you!!(y)
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome @fawaz! Don't be shy around here. Ask lots of questions and make some new friends. Enjoy!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,364
Messages
1,574,202
Members
169,936
Latest member
longdiscstaran1974
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top