New Hunter from Canada

Greetings SammyOscarMike,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Stalking in close is the African way.
It’s better than any “rush” I have ever experienced.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Greetings SammyOscarMike,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Stalking in close is the African way.
It’s better than any “rush” I have ever experienced.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
Thanks Velo Dog. Yes you cant know till you do it, and then its hard to forget.
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,264
Messages
1,570,978
Members
169,212
Latest member
CoreyLeala
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top