New Here

:S Welcome:
 
Welcome-looks like a darn fine cat in your avatar. Would like to read more about that adventure!
 
Thanks. This cat we harvested about 1/2 mile from our camp. He was medium size. We harvested a different much larger cat several miles from our camp in a thick corongo. Great adventure.
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Matt!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome aboard! It must’ve been quite the experience to spend 3 1/2 months in the Selous.
 
Greetings mattdeere1,

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia. welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you get around to it, please do post a hunt report from your mentioned Tanzania leopard experiences.
In fact, whatever you’ve been up to in Africa and / or anywhere in the great outdoors, do tell.
Of course photos are welcome, if not almost required.

With that, also when you have time, I invite you to take a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4816.png
    IMG_4816.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 128
  • IMG_4744.png
    IMG_4744.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 132
  • IMG_4743.png
    IMG_4743.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 168
  • IMG_4742.png
    IMG_4742.png
    5.9 MB · Views: 181
  • IMG_4714.png
    IMG_4714.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 132
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome! Thank you for joining the rest of us!
 
Welcome to AH.. Glad to have you here!
 
G’day from Australia
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,422
Members
169,356
Latest member
BrentonSco
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top