New Here

Welcome. Fun times ahead!
 
Enjoy your research.
 
I will fill in info later. AimSmall I'm in Nevada northeast of Dallas.
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome, I'm never more jealous of someone than when there are getting ready for that first Safari. The greatest feelings in the world. Look forward to seeing how that first safari goes. what part of SA will you be hunting and whats one of your main focus species?
 
Welcome, I'm never more jealous of someone than when there are getting ready for that first Safari. The greatest feelings in the world. Look forward to seeing how that first safari goes. what part of SA will you be hunting and whats one of your main focus species?
Kudo, impala, and warthog unsure after that. South Africia, my son will be after a Cape Buffalo, and Kudo
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Warmest welcome. You'll fit right in. What rifles and shotguns do you prefer to use ? Kudu, Impala & Warthog are very thrilling quarry.
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to AH BossBuck! Glad you found us.
 
G’day from Australia.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Big Texas welcome,
I have my first trip to South Africa in August 2025. Yes, I am going crazy reading as much information as I can. I've lurking in the shadow for a while. Decided to go ahead and join up.
Welcome to AH!
 
Kudo, impala, and warthog unsure after that. South Africia, my son will be after a Cape Buffalo, and Kudo
Nice sounds like a great trip, good luck!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,456
Messages
1,576,712
Members
170,621
Latest member
Tahlia4073
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top