New Here, Looking for Advice

JohnHenry

NO JohnHenry Stop before it's too late Turn back now...You'll end up like me...
Retired cashed out his 401k eats the tax hit so he can hunt Africa now not later..
Makes his wife drive a questionable car to work...but flies her First Class to Namibia...then sleeps with his PH in a Leopard blind...
Books a Husband and Wife Cape Buffalo Hunt
Checks his budget for Bucket list Hunts that keeps growing longer
Applies for the 2020 Census supervisor...need$ more $afari $$$
Don't do it for the love of God!
 
Of the three countries you mentioned Zim is the one that is most practical. However, even with a round trip ticket to South Africa it is much more affordable (and comfortable) to hunt in South Africa for plains game.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Shoot John Sharp an email, he would be happy to give you some options.
 
Welcome to African Hunting Forums , John Henry . You have come to the right place.
 
So happy that I found this site!

I found out earlier this week that I will be traveling through Kenya, Uganda, and Zimbabwe in August on business. I am not sure how much down time I will have in total, but I am planning to get a few days of hunting in, as I am unsure when I will be back in the area. I am on a budget, but would like to hunt plains game fair chase, and am currently looking at outfitters in the area. Mainly interested in impala, gemsbok, and other "inexpensive" plains game that are available. I would greatly appreciate any assistance anyone here could provide. Thank you in advance!

God bless,

JohnHenry

Hello JohnHenry,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH! It’s a great place to be.
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side JohnHenry! Nice to have you as part of our community and enjoy the forum.
 
Welcome to the family and the forum JohnHenry! Nice to have you as part of the forum. Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome to the family and the forum JohnHenry, you are in the right place! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,362
Members
169,540
Latest member
NonaG07838
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top