New guy here from Alaska

Welcome aboard!

My wife and I have talked about taking our cabover pickup camper on the AMH stopping for a day or a few at several places on the way. It just seems like a great way to travel. Now you've peaked my interest again.
Best

Welcome to AH Waldo, maybe you can convince your wife about hanging some European mounts ;)

My wife and I have talked about taking our cabover pickup camper on the AMH stopping for a day or a few at several places on the way. It just seems like a great way to travel. Now you've peaked my interest again.
Best

It is a unique way to see Alaska. If you have any questions on logistics or fishing, Feel free to ask. There are some real underrated spots away from the crowds out there. Cold Bay for example, if you have the time, has epic duck hunting and silver salmon fishing or for a quicker trip, Cordova or perhaps Yakutat.

Welcome to AH! Although we have more species like the knobbill and copperduck, the ones you mentioned will be the huntable species.
May I ask what the copper duck is? Could I get a picture or the proper name is? Looking at booking a hunt and tours with you for 2020 at the latest. Thank you for the info!

Waldo, welcome to AH, if you need any advice on wing shooting fire away. We do a lot of bird shooting in South Africa.

Welcome to AH Waldo! It is a great site, glad to have you here.

Welcome aboard Waldo2382. You will be spending many of those long winter nights on AH. Lots of knowledgeable friendly folks here. As previously stated there are lots of wing shooting opportunities in Africa.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyLak

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg