New guy from Wisco

Welcome to the best forum! Enjoy!
 
Last edited:
I'm from Chicago and at least we have 1 but even with Rodgers gone we still can't beat Greenbay
GB and the Bears are 1 and 2 in NFL championships and Hall of Fame players. One of the best rivalries in all of sports. (a bit lopsided in recent memory, but it may turn soon)
 
Last edited:
GB and the Bears are 1 and 2 in NFL championships and Hall of Fame players. One of the best rivalries in all of sports. (a bit lopsided in recent memory, but it may turn soon)
Oh I think we're safe for a while!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
bobcat.jpg
 
In all honesty I'm here because I'm looking to sell a Model 70 and they get alot more love on this site than others. Just trying my best to not look like a zero message scammer!

John
Welcome to AH
 
I spent 6 months working in Shorewood, I liked the area and the people food wasn't bad either
 
In all honesty I'm here because I'm looking to sell a Model 70 and they get alot more love on this site than others. Just trying my best to not look like a zero message scammer!

John

Dear John

Thank you for trusting this Forum!

Happy hunting.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,334
Messages
1,573,235
Members
169,724
Latest member
MarcellaFr
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top