New Guy from Idaho

Welcome to AH community Butch. Glad to have you, and the wife!
 
Welcome to AH.
Share your hunt report!
 
Welcome to AH community Butch. Glad to have you, and the wife!
Thanks for the welcome from both wife and myself! Will get my profile done soon. Glad to be a member.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Butch and wife, welcome to Our addiction site!:LOL:
 
Greetings everyone from South East Idaho. Wife and I did our first Africa hunt last year.

From a former resident of Poky, welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Butch! Please do share your time in Africa with us.
 
Welcome to AH Butch. We’d love to hear about your first safari. Include pics.
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to the dark side or as others have said the African Hunting Addiction site. Please post a report on your "First" safari.
 
Giday and welcome to the A H forums Butch
 
Welcome aboard Butch. Please tell us a little more about yourself as it relates to hunting. things like what have you hunted previously, what kind and caliber rifles do you own, do you reload. Do you have any near term hunts planned?
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH, Butch!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,254
Messages
1,570,750
Members
169,145
Latest member
uneminceo1985
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top