New guy from gp

Welcome and yes, please do satisfy our curiosity as to where gp is. Enquiring minds need to know...
 
The way the OP threw that GP out there I thought I was the only one who didn't know where that is!
 
Great Plains, Grand Prairie, Gotham Park???
 
Grosse Pointe?
 
Need the secret squirrel decoder ring I guess.....
 
Guangdong Province, China?
 
How about Gauteng Province RSA?
 
I think we may have a winner with Gauteng Province. Either that or Gorky Park.
 
Grants Pass?
 
Welcome to AH! Enjoy the site and have fun planning!
 
Welcome Dmorin! Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome GP! You are supposed to read your mails and answer. I am plugging for Gauteng Pretoria.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,405
Members
169,351
Latest member
JasmineDas
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top