New guy from gp

Welcome and yes, please do satisfy our curiosity as to where gp is. Enquiring minds need to know...
 
The way the OP threw that GP out there I thought I was the only one who didn't know where that is!
 
Great Plains, Grand Prairie, Gotham Park???
 
Grosse Pointe?
 
Need the secret squirrel decoder ring I guess.....
 
Guangdong Province, China?
 
How about Gauteng Province RSA?
 
I think we may have a winner with Gauteng Province. Either that or Gorky Park.
 
Grants Pass?
 
Welcome to AH! Enjoy the site and have fun planning!
 
Welcome Dmorin! Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome GP! You are supposed to read your mails and answer. I am plugging for Gauteng Pretoria.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,284
Messages
1,570,588
Members
168,908
Latest member
GertrudeSa
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top