New guy from gp

Welcome and yes, please do satisfy our curiosity as to where gp is. Enquiring minds need to know...
 
The way the OP threw that GP out there I thought I was the only one who didn't know where that is!
 
Great Plains, Grand Prairie, Gotham Park???
 
Grosse Pointe?
 
Need the secret squirrel decoder ring I guess.....
 
Guangdong Province, China?
 
How about Gauteng Province RSA?
 
I think we may have a winner with Gauteng Province. Either that or Gorky Park.
 
Grants Pass?
 
Welcome to AH! Enjoy the site and have fun planning!
 
Welcome Dmorin! Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome GP! You are supposed to read your mails and answer. I am plugging for Gauteng Pretoria.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,243
Messages
1,569,413
Members
168,694
Latest member
MatthewHill
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top