New guy from gp

Welcome to AH Dmorin!
 
Welcome to AH! Where is GP?
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Tell us about this intriguing GP location and the critters around the area.

Welcome Aboard.
 
Giday Dmorin and welcome to the A H forums
 
Welcome to AH, @Dmorin ! If there is a way we can be of help to you please feel free to call or send us a message.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome! Is gp Guadeloupe by any chance? Life is good in the West Indies, except when the hurricanes roll through.
 
Welcome to AH!!!
 
Hello Dmorin,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

I do not know what or where GP is but, hunters from anywhere are welcome here.
We are glad you joined.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Dmorin, welcome to the AH forum! Looking forward to your input.
 
Welcome to AH !
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,751
Members
169,613
Latest member
Neil93603
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top