New from Spain

Welcome Suera! Glad to have you here on AH. Sounds like you have a good start on international hunting. I'm sure you'll also enjoy africa once you get there. Lots of different animals and habitats to hunt in.
Spain is on my list to hunt. I'm especially interested in a Ibex slam. Perhaps in the next year or two I'll get there.
Bruce
Always most welcome, I'm sure you will enjoy it
 
Welcome to our forum. I spent about three weeks in Barcelona and Palma many years ago, but never hunted there. We have a few members from the U.S. that visit and hunt Spain on a regular basis. They all have only good things to say about your country AND the hunting. Waiting to hear some of your hunting stories.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome Suera! Enjoy your new membership here and know we like to share our enthusiasms! Spain is the country I’ve visited the most, love it!
 
Your Avatar is an excellent trophy. Congratulations.
Welcome to AH. Do share some more pictures and the hunting stories.
 
Hola Suera,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you have time, take a look into the Khomas Safaris web site.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH Suera! Nice to have you here on the posting side.
 
Welcome to AH @Suera ! looking forward to reading about your adventures in Spain!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hi everybody, I'm new here, some time watching in the past and finally I decide to be a member.
I'm from Spain, I hunt here all the big game ( fortunately I have many tags) some years ago I started to made international hunt ( Asia per now) and in future I hope continue visiting and hunting other countries.
I like learn about other countries and animals.
Welcome!
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!!
 
Welcome to AH! It is a great site, glad to have you here. If you need any help we’re here for you.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,572,041
Members
169,482
Latest member
OlaCounts
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top