New from Ohio

James, welcome to the forum! Be warned that Africa is highly addictive!:ROFLMAO:
 
Welcome to AH.
Glad you are preparing for your hunt report authorship already.
 
Glad to have ya. Welcome to the addiction!
 
Welcome to AH from NW Ohio.
Enjoy your first trip to Africa, it’s addictive!
 
New here from Northeast Ohio, never hunted outside of Ohio but heading to Africa next year. Created a profile to keep up to date and learn about the area. Looking forward to our hunt!

Thanks for the help!
James

Hello James Faulkner,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog
 
Welcome to AH James, this place is full of enablers!
 
Welcome to AH James!

If we can be of any assistance with US Customs or shipping, please call, email, or send me a message!

Tom
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,404
Members
169,559
Latest member
ModestoShe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top