New from FL

Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
jfreed_fl, welcome to the AH forum! Well the time will fly by and this is a great site to hold your interest! The planning is half the adventure. Enjoy!
Spent a bit of time fishing near Bradenton, Palma Sola, Sarasota Bay, etc. Great fun!
 
SE Florida here, and Welcome! Don’t know when I might travel but have for years been diving into much classic reading. To help bide my time, I picked up (another) pair of slightly worn exc condition Russell Moccasins on that Eb-site to “feel” like I’m a part of the crowd, and to wear when I pig deer hunt afield up at JW Corbett WMA w/ a big bore. Tell us where/if you hunt? Everyone is very nice, super welcoming & the Classifieds exceptional. It feels warm and friendly on these forums for us newer joiners.
 
Last edited:
Welcome to AH!
 
Giday jfreed_fl. Welcome to the A H forums
 
Welcome to AH jfreed_fl!
 
jfreed_fl, welcome to the AH forum! Well the time will fly by and this is a great site to hold your interest! The planning is half the adventure. Enjoy!
Spent a bit of time fishing near Bradenton, Palma Sola, Sarasota Bay, etc. Great fun!
I appreciate the welcome, you were in my back yard. Grew up fishing those waters and wish I still had the time to do it like I did when I was younger.
 
SE Florida here, and Welcome! Don’t know when I might travel but have for years been diving into much classic reading. To help bide my time, I picked up (another) pair of slightly worn exc condition Russell Moccasins on that Eb-site to “feel” like I’m a part of the crowd, and to wear when I pig deer hunt afield up at JW Corbett WMA w/ a big bore. Tell us where/if you hunt? Everyone is very nice, super welcoming & the Classifieds exceptional. It feels warm and friendly on these forums for us newer joiners.
Really appreciate the welcome and I can see there is a good community of folks here. We lived in Stuart then WPB for a few years and have some stories about JW Corbett, none of them include killing a deer but mostly about the characters you run into out in the S FL woods haha

I spend as much time as I can in the woods here in FL which isn’t as much as I want. I have been able to go out west the last two years and it’s now something I want to do every year.
 
Welcome to AH @jfreed_fl !
I’m sure you’ll find plenty of members here who will enjoy helping you make that first safari a reality!

(Might be sooner than in six years too!)
 
welcome welcome welcome

any info u need or questions you have feel free to ask
 
Welcome
 
Way too excited for a hunt I’m likely not taking for 6 years. Planning, budgeting, researching for a family trip for my 40th birthday. Enjoying all the reviews and stories, looking forward to learning. Thanks all.

Hello jfreed_fl:,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH! Enjoy the planning!
 
Welcome, great info to be had here.
 
Welcome to AH, you picked a great place to start your journey to hunt Africa, lots of very knowledgeable people here. Good luck
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,946
Members
169,062
Latest member
JanisFergu
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top