New from FL

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard!

jfreed_fl, welcome to the AH forum! Well the time will fly by and this is a great site to hold your interest! The planning is half the adventure. Enjoy!
Spent a bit of time fishing near Bradenton, Palma Sola, Sarasota Bay, etc. Great fun!

Fellow Floridian here,

Did a family trip last year. Planning my return for 24-25’

Happy to exchange notes!

SE Florida here, and Welcome! Don’t know when I might travel but have for years been diving into much classic reading. To help bide my time, I picked up (another) pair of slightly worn exc condition Russell Moccasins on that Eb-site to “feel” like I’m a part of the crowd, and to wear when I pig deer hunt afield up at JW Corbett WMA w/ a big bore. Tell us where/if you hunt? Everyone is very nice, super welcoming & the Classifieds exceptional. It feels warm and friendly on these forums for us newer joiners.

Last edited:
Welcome to AH!

Giday jfreed_fl. Welcome to the A H forums

Welcome to AH jfreed_fl!

jfreed_fl, welcome to the AH forum! Well the time will fly by and this is a great site to hold your interest! The planning is half the adventure. Enjoy!
Spent a bit of time fishing near Bradenton, Palma Sola, Sarasota Bay, etc. Great fun!
I appreciate the welcome, you were in my back yard. Grew up fishing those waters and wish I still had the time to do it like I did when I was younger.

SE Florida here, and Welcome! Don’t know when I might travel but have for years been diving into much classic reading. To help bide my time, I picked up (another) pair of slightly worn exc condition Russell Moccasins on that Eb-site to “feel” like I’m a part of the crowd, and to wear when I pig deer hunt afield up at JW Corbett WMA w/ a big bore. Tell us where/if you hunt? Everyone is very nice, super welcoming & the Classifieds exceptional. It feels warm and friendly on these forums for us newer joiners.
Really appreciate the welcome and I can see there is a good community of folks here. We lived in Stuart then WPB for a few years and have some stories about JW Corbett, none of them include killing a deer but mostly about the characters you run into out in the S FL woods haha

I spend as much time as I can in the woods here in FL which isn’t as much as I want. I have been able to go out west the last two years and it’s now something I want to do every year.

Welcome to AH @jfreed_fl !
I’m sure you’ll find plenty of members here who will enjoy helping you make that first safari a reality!

(Might be sooner than in six years too!)

welcome welcome welcome

any info u need or questions you have feel free to ask

Welcome

Way too excited for a hunt I’m likely not taking for 6 years. Planning, budgeting, researching for a family trip for my 40th birthday. Enjoying all the reviews and stories, looking forward to learning. Thanks all.

Hello jfreed_fl:,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome, great info to be had here.

Welcome to AH, you picked a great place to start your journey to hunt Africa, lots of very knowledgeable people here. Good luck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickolasAr

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg