New from Brazil

Welcome Renan to the forum!
 
Bom dia Renan,
Eu so Sul Africano, mas falar Portuguese mais ou menos.... morei 8 anos em Brazil ( Belo Horizonte) e agora 'ta morando em Cape Town.
BEM VINDO.... hope you get your dream and start in the hunting industry.
 
Bom dia Renan,
Eu so Sul Africano, mas falar Portuguese mais ou menos.... morei 8 anos em Brazil ( Belo Horizonte) e agora 'ta morando em Cape Town.
BEM VINDO.... hope you get your dream and start in the hunting industry.
Bom dia, Bruce! Thanks for the input! Cool you came here for living for some time! Why did you leave ( If you don't mind me asking)?
I just turned 44 and cannot loose time in order to get started in AH. I was a teatcher in a Professional School, teaching Mechanicals, Hydraulics&Pneumatics, Welding and also kept building 4x4s and Hot Rods for 22 years. So now I'm looking for some opportunity to work with. Lets see what I can come of with.
 
First of all I want to say thanks a lot for adding me! It's a pleasure to become a member!
I would like to get a job related to Africa Hunting. Any job will suficce as I do not know from where I should start. Any info will be appreciated.

Thanks again & good Hunt for everyone!

Renan
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to the posting side Renan.
 
Welcome to AH, Best of luck on your search! I wish I had the skills to build 4x4 and hotrods!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,326
Messages
1,572,988
Members
169,676
Latest member
Jeffreymorrise
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top