New addition

Thunder head

AH enthusiast
Joined
Apr 2, 2009
Messages
360
Reaction score
42
Deals & offers
1
Media
18
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
2
USA/Canada
3
Member of
NWTF, NRA
I got my publicland archery buck back. Had to rearrange some items. This room is now full. It is time to start on another room. Hopefully it will have several african animals in it.
 

Attachments

  • Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 279
  • Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 321
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 242
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 246
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 274
  • Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 296
Wow! Thanks for sharing such great pictures of your North American trophy room... Can't wait to see pictures of your African trophy room.
 
ThunderHead,

Fabulous trophys !!!

Monish
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,324
Messages
1,572,922
Members
169,645
Latest member
Kenneth29A
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top