Need some prayer guys!

kevin masters

AH fanatic
Joined
Jan 26, 2017
Messages
771
Reaction score
1,508
Location
richmond ky
Media
30
Hunting reports
Africa
2
USA/Canada
1
Mex/S.Amer
1
Europe
2
Australia/NZ
1
Hunted
us mexico alaska south africa scotland
I am asking for prayer for a good friend who is having very serious health issues. Her name is Teresa and she does not have a clear diagnosis yet.
They have just started running a barrage of tests on her. They believe some kind of cancer but they have'nt found it yet. She is her families only source
of income and she is raising her grandchild. extrordinary lady! When I was diagnosed with cancer six years ago it was very comforting knowing people all
over the world were lifting me up! So I am extending an invitation to the prayer warriors on this site to join me in praying for Teresa!!!
Thank you guys it means the world!
 
Sent!
 
I am asking for prayer for a good friend who is having very serious health issues. Her name is Teresa and she does not have a clear diagnosis yet.
They have just started running a barrage of tests on her. They believe some kind of cancer but they have'nt found it yet. She is her families only source
of income and she is raising her grandchild. extrordinary lady! When I was diagnosed with cancer six years ago it was very comforting knowing people all
over the world were lifting me up! So I am extending an invitation to the prayer warriors on this site to join me in praying for Teresa!!!
Thank you guys it means the world!
Just lifted her up in prayer binding any fear and claiming the blood of Jesus from the top of her head to the soles of her feet with healing!
 
Just lifted her up in prayer binding any fear and claiming the blood of Jesus from the top of her head to the soles of her feet with healing!
Thank you sir!
 
Prayer sent for Teresa…
 
Thank you for sharing. Prayers sent for Teresa, and for you, her caring friend. May the Lord take care of all of you, and bring her back to good health.
 
She will be in my prayers, I will also be praying that God will help you and others around her to support her during this time.
 
I ask that Theresa and her loved ones be lifted up by the spirit of Lord JESUS and healed in His precious name. Please comfort all her loved ones in His Blessed Name. Amen.
 
Prayers for Teresa and prayers for her medical staff to identify her health issues so they can guide her to a complete healing!
 
We're on it.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,279
Messages
1,571,496
Members
169,364
Latest member
67chevy327
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top