need rescuing and emergency food and alcohol parcels!!

spike.t

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.takerireservezambia.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england
HELP ,we get maybe 1 inch of snow every 2 or 3 years, and then the schools shut ,buses stop, police tell everyone to stay at home and everything grinds to a halt and its gone next day!! but we have had snow and high winds for over 2 days now and the road has disappeared and the drive has like 2 feet of snow !! so send food and drink parcels (vintage port, and grey goose vodka only !!!oh and champagne for the wife!!) please!!!! help..........this hasnt happened for like 30 odd years.....and its minus 15c with this wind chill thing!!!!

snow 12march2013 010.jpgsnow 12march2013 015.jpgsnow 12march2013 019.jpgsnow 12march2013 023.jpgsnow 12march2013 029.jpgsnow 12march2013 040.jpgsnow 12march2013 062.jpgsnow 12march2013 073.jpg

I woulsend you 3 luncboxes,,,,,, but do not want to get in trouble with the missuss!!!!!!

My best

The one with the lunch...... :) Mmmmmmmm ;)

Looks like Finn is having fun!

Well it only proper to share some winter weather with you once in a while, it's gives you time to think about why you never want to see snow again! :beer:

Well it only proper to share some winter weather with you once in a while, it's gives you time to think about why you never want to see snow again! :beer:

enysse thank you for being so generous with your weather....:bonk::beer:

BOO HOO We also only get snow once or twice a year here in Page AZ USA but we got 5 inches Saturday morning BUT it was gone by Sunday afternoon!
We also have the best rainbow trout fishing river in the western USA right next door and the best warm water fishing lake out my door (Lake Powell) No limit on 5 pound or bigger stripped bass. Can catch 100 a day in the summer time.

"Wind chill thing." That is hilarious.
I have never lived anywhere this was not a regular part of the vocabulary.

Make some snowmen.
Build that fire and sip that nice Port.

BOO HOO We also only get snow once or twice a year here in Page AZ USA but we got 5 inches Saturday morning BUT it was gone by Sunday afternoon!
We also have the best rainbow trout fishing river in the western USA right next door and the best warm water fishing lake out my door (Lake Powell) No limit on 5 pound or bigger stripped bass. Can catch 100 a day in the summer time.

Cliffy, true enough, close to paradise up there, but, until they fix the road, you need to fly in, lucky for you that's not a problem. 85 and sunny here.

Looks like Minnesota

"Wind chill thing." That is hilarious.
I have never lived anywhere this was not a regular part of the vocabulary.

Make some snowmen.
Build that fire and sip that nice Port.

been doing that ;) that wind chill thing is now only minus 5c :whoo: but the white stuff hasnt gone.....we worked out that the last time we had anything like this was about 1978/9....we used to go years without even the smallest amount of snow, used to be a real novelty, but since they started on about global warming its got colder here...would prefer to go back to the supposed colder times when we were warmer here.....you figure it :headscratch:

I had a case of booze ready to send with a side of beef but then remembered. You said everything was shut down. So there would be no way to get it to you. Opened it up and had a BBQ and got drunk instead.

Let me know if I can ever help again

spikeT I don't know where you are at but we have 70 F today and clear skies. I think it's time to go fishing! Lets see- rainbow trout or stripped bass? What to do, what to do? try Welcome to Lake Powell Fishing Information for Lake Powell fishing report :)

I had a case of booze ready to send with a side of beef but then remembered. You said everything was shut down. So there would be no way to get it to you. Opened it up and had a BBQ and got drunk instead.

Let me know if I can ever help again

i will do.... glad you enjoyed it :drooling: but you could have used the parachute resupply option :biggrin2::beer:

spikeT I don't know where you are at but we have 70 F today and clear skies. I think it's time to go fishing! Lets see- rainbow trout or stripped bass? What to do, what to do? try Welcome to Lake Powell Fishing Information for Lake Powell fishing report :)

cliffy that looks nice. weather report today is we have a yellow thing in the sky and temp is plus 5c at moment and supposed to hit 9c, so we have gone from minus 15c feel factor to plus 9c in 36 hours not bad a 24c change!!!!!

Don't eat the yellow snow boet if you did not know....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg