Website
khomas-highland-hunting.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Asia/M.East
Dear hunting friends,

the Namibia Own Use hunt is a game management hunt. Your Professional Hunter will choose the cull animals to hunt.

The ALL - Inclusive Package consist of 6 Full hunting days + 2 Arrival and departure days.
+ Rifle and Ammo is provided by us free of charge!

Ten own use Animals of either - Gemsbok, Red Hartebeest, Blue Wildebeest, Mountain Zebra, Springbok, Warthog or Black Wildebeest.

Total Price of Package US$ 3 950,-

For further questions please feel free to contact me philip@khomas-highland-hunting.com

Best regards from Namibia

Philip

Heusis-Khomas-Highland.JPG
Wildebeest_namibia.JPG
IMG_2976.JPG

Gent's, we still need to full fill a management plan in the Khomas Hochland Conservancy.

If you have hunted Africa several times already and looking for the hunting experience this is the right package for you!

fullsizeoutput_313.jpeg

Would this be a hunt for mainly female animals? Would a hunt for non trophy males be permitted?

Would this be a hunt for mainly female animals? Would a hunt for non trophy males be permitted?

Hi Labman,
The PH will choose which animals to harvest.
It can be abnormal males, young males. All depends on what we find. Sometimes we find animals with slings from Poaches as well.
Basically only future bulls and trophy bulls are excluded.
Main Focus is on , Oryx, red hartebeest and Blue Wildbeest.

Philip,

I have sent you an email about this hunt.

Nice offer Philip
Almost tempted but two trips with you in a year ? I would have to be a very good boy.
Rich, looking forward kicking up some dust with you in February, The Erongo Mountains we will explore first, everything organised!

This looks very good! 3 questions. Can 2 hunters go, what time frame and what firearms do you provide?

Just my luck, planned on booking this and got hurt at home. After rehabbing myself let me try this again.

are these non exportable?

are these non exportable?
correct, they are non exportable. We can do some exceptions and export the skin or skulls. Ive been out on Safari thus could get back to you earlier. With exceptions I mean if you bring your Son or daughter and its their first buck it needs to go home for an ever lasting memory.

Just my luck, planned on booking this and got hurt at home. After rehabbing myself let me try this again.
We are here stationed, you contact us for paling your hunt when you are ready ;-)

correct, they are non exportable. We can do some exceptions and export the skin or skulls. Ive been out on Safari thus could get back to you earlier. With exceptions I mean if you bring your Son or daughter and its their first buck it needs to go home for an ever lasting memory.
thanks

How is the rainfall situation doing for 2019 hunting prospects in Namibia ?
It is below average. average for the Khomas Hochland region is 400mm so far 130mm for the main rainy season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg