NAMIBIA: Off To Namibia

YES SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a cat, congrats buddy!

@CAustin Glad you finally let the "cat out of the bag" on here! Not sure how much longer I could keep a secret :sneaky::LOL:

One more pic that Pieter had sent me. The head on this cat is HUGE!!

I got goosebumps when I had seen this pic. Even though I have never met @CAustin I was so thrilled for him to get this cat. Waiting to the last day it kind of played out like a movie too!!

Screenshot_20210621-134209.png

@CAustin Glad you finally let the "cat out of the bag" on here! Not sure how much longer I could keep a secret :sneaky::LOL:
Thanks Charles for keeping the secret and for being a good friend.

I got goosebumps when I had seen this pic. Even though I have never met @CAustin I was so thrilled for him to get this cat. Waiting to the last day it kind of played out like a movie too!!

View attachment 408706
I use Laura Durgin at D&L CHB in Chicago IL for my importing and when I sent her the picture of the cat she too commented on the size of his head.

This picture says it all, what an elation you must have felt @CAustin ! Huge congrats on keeping your cool until the last day and getting that big cat! Cheers!
Thank you sir the elation was spectacular indeed. My PH was just as elated. He was feeling down as well when we out the last afternoon. He commented that he had not been skunked on a leopard hunt in his area in many years…..but he played the game right to the end. A little luck came our way we seized the prize offered.

You certainly deserved this monster! You guys worked hard for him. Traveling all over the place. So good that Pieter has family and friends to help!
Congratulations sir on a hunt well done! Oh am I envious!

You certainly deserved this monster! You guys worked hard for him. Traveling all over the place. So good that Pieter has family and friends to help!
Congratulations sir on a hunt well done! Oh am I envious!
The farms Pieter and his family own are massive and then he is friends with several of the neighbors who also have very large properties. He helps everyone in the area and they all work together with respect to conservation of their resources and protecting their livestock. It’s very interesting to watch the system work in their area.

Ok Charlie we are all patiently waiting… . Any action? Even info on trail camera activity.
Patience! Leopard hunting is boring and takes time

View attachment 408706

That’s Jan van Wyk with you!!! Had I known he was with you I would have had you tell him hello for me and tell him to drink a Tafel for me as well .

That’s Jan van Wyk with you!!! Had I known he was with you I would have had you tell him hello for me and tell him to drink a Tafel for me as well .
We had fun giving the young guy a hard time for two weeks.

171.6 pounds seven feet four inches long from nose to tip of his tail. PH thinks he will rank very high all time for leopards taken in Namibia.
Dream hunt! I love Namibia and I know you do too. Thanks for this report.
Philip

This!!! This is the picture that says it all! Elation!
Yes elation for getting the cat on the last day at the last possible time to shoot. But also elated that I could hold that pig up on my shoulders. It took three people to put him up there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scottlinks

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.
Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.
Ready for the next hunt