NAMIBIA: Namibia Hunt With Kowas Adventure Safaris

NEHunter

Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Helmer Oryx.jpg

Oryx = LH 90cm, RH 89.5cm with a total of 221.5.

My wife and I hunted Namibia this September with Kowas Adventure Safaris and had an amazing trip. I highly recommend Kowas for anyone who wants to hunt Namibia. The accommodations and service are first class and the hunting is amazing. This was our first African safari, so we were very unsure as to what to expect, but the entire experience was such an adventure. We are ready to go back!

We spent three days at Etosha NP prior to the hunt, which was a great way to start our trip. We rented a car and drove ourselves north from Windhoek. This was well worth the time, since watching the animals at Etosha prior to hunting was an excellent way to familiarize ourselves with all the different animals.

I shot four animals, and am very pleased with all of them. But, it was the experience and memories, not the trophy size, that I cherish. Jacques Strauss was our PH and he did a great job putting us on animals and made the whole experience rewarding.

Helmer Blue Wildebeest.jpg

Blue Wildebeest = 198 total.

Helmer Springbok.JPG

Springbok = 104 total, with LH 38cm and RH 37cm.

Helmer Impala.jpg

Impala = 135 total.

Congrats and thanks for sharing!

Congratulations! Glad you had a great time.

Well done. Thanks for the write up and pictures.

View attachment 437057

Oryx = LH 90cm, RH 89.5cm with a total of 221.5.

My wife and I hunted Namibia this September with Kowas Adventure Safaris and had an amazing trip. I highly recommend Kowas for anyone who wants to hunt Namibia. The accommodations and service are first class and the hunting is amazing. This was our first African safari, so we were very unsure as to what to expect, but the entire experience was such an adventure. We are ready to go back!

We spent three days at Etosha NP prior to the hunt, which was a great way to start our trip. We rented a car and drove ourselves north from Windhoek. This was well worth the time, since watching the animals at Etosha prior to hunting was an excellent way to familiarize ourselves with all the different animals.

I shot four animals, and am very pleased with all of them. But, it was the experience and memories, not the trophy size, that I cherish. Jacques Strauss was our PH and he did a great job putting us on animals and made the whole experience rewarding.

View attachment 437059

Blue Wildebeest = 198 total.

View attachment 437062

Springbok = 104 total, with LH 38cm and RH 37cm.

View attachment 437065

Impala = 135 total.
Congratulations on a great experience and beautiful animals. Well done!

Well done sir. Congratulations!

Welcome to the Kowas Family! It looks like a grand adventure :A Big Hello:

Congrats thanks for posting!

Well done! Thanks for posting!

Congratulations on a fantastic adventure!

Congratulations on a great trip. Kowas is a special place.

Great photos. Kowas are A-1.

Thank you so much for the post!

We enjoyed your company A LOT! And we hope to see you back very soon...!

Warm Kowas Regards

I was at @Kowas Adventure Safaris ( for the 12th time) right after these folks, and what they show and say is for real.
Kowas runs a first class operation.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did my 4th trip with Team Kowas this year. I agree very much!

Beautiful! Congratulations and thanks for sharing.

I'm after three of the same four animals next summer at Kowas. Flights are booked...just over 7 months to go!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyBelai

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross