My Son Needs A Scope (German/Austrian)

These two are not for sale, but give a bit of perspective with relation to a M70. Mounted is a Zeiss Diavari 3-9x; above is a S&B Klassik 6x. Both are 1" tubes. The S&B is 42mm while the Zeiss is 36mm.

@Ray B why don’t you sell my kid that 1” Klassik S&B 6x ? :)
 
I like the Swaro Z3 3/9x and have one on a 7x57. However if eye relief is an issue (sounds like it might be), the Leupold has almost an inch more eye relief and similar quality optics.
 
Rook - It's only off while it's being switched from one Mauser action to another that is on its way to the gunsmith.
 
How about a 1.5 x 4.5 x 18 Zeiss?

The short length of the rear tube wouldn't provide any additional rearward mounting benefit versus other options.

I think the best options thus far point to the S&B 1" 6x Klassik or barring that, a Swarovski Z3 3-9x36. Certainly open to other options also, but I've not yet found anyone offering a new old stock or lightly used on here on AH.
 
I have a kahles 3-9x42 with a tube length that is over 5.5". If interested, drop me a PM.
 
Does anyone have a Zeiss 1.5-4.5 Diavari scope with a 1" tube for sale?

About to order something but was hoping to find a scope such as the above instead as I think it will have maximum adjustment in my application.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,293
Messages
1,571,881
Members
169,458
Latest member
knoxverse
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top