My Son Needs A Scope (German/Austrian)

These two are not for sale, but give a bit of perspective with relation to a M70. Mounted is a Zeiss Diavari 3-9x; above is a S&B Klassik 6x. Both are 1" tubes. The S&B is 42mm while the Zeiss is 36mm.

@Ray B why don’t you sell my kid that 1” Klassik S&B 6x ? :)

I like the Swaro Z3 3/9x and have one on a 7x57. However if eye relief is an issue (sounds like it might be), the Leupold has almost an inch more eye relief and similar quality optics.

Rook - It's only off while it's being switched from one Mauser action to another that is on its way to the gunsmith.

How about a 1.5 x 4.5 x 18 Zeiss?

The short length of the rear tube wouldn't provide any additional rearward mounting benefit versus other options.

I think the best options thus far point to the S&B 1" 6x Klassik or barring that, a Swarovski Z3 3-9x36. Certainly open to other options also, but I've not yet found anyone offering a new old stock or lightly used on here on AH.

I have a kahles 3-9x42 with a tube length that is over 5.5". If interested, drop me a PM.

Does anyone have a Zeiss 1.5-4.5 Diavari scope with a 1" tube for sale?

About to order something but was hoping to find a scope such as the above instead as I think it will have maximum adjustment in my application.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip889

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois