My First Buffalo now Home

Delta5Cav

AH veteran
Joined
Apr 20, 2013
Messages
100
Reaction score
91
Location
Athol, MA
Media
6
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Member of
NRA, Several local Sporting Clubs
Hunted
New Brunswick. South Africa, Namibia, Texas, Oklahoma
003AC85C-89FA-499D-871C-D98C757A03B5.jpeg
C40FE26F-F1AE-4D2F-8E11-D8C556AEBE5F.jpeg
 
Mean lookin ol dugga boy. Nice
 
Congrats, know you got a big smile on your face getting him home!
 
He looks great. Congratulations
 
Nice, congrats !
 
Well done!! but that bastard has big ears!!
 
They had to repair the right horn as my second shot hit a tree and then took 3-4 inches of the tip,off. We found the tip and the taxidermist did a great job on repairing it. They did a great job overall.
 
Very nice!
 
Congratulations.
 
VERY NICE old boy!
 
Awesome! He sure does look mean!
 
Very nice looking buff! Congrats on getting him home
 
Great old boy, congrats on getting it home.
 
Wow, impressive! He is looking at ya like if you owe him money. (y)
 
He does have that mean look
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,337
Messages
1,573,264
Members
169,730
Latest member
loylisadre1982
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top