My DSC notes from today

I’m curious if the show has recovered to its pre-pandemic scope. Does anyone who attended then and now have a perspective?
 
Mark,
If you ever wish to come out you are most welcome to stay at out Texas home, its just over an hour from Dallas but easy to travel to each day.

My wife studied in the states, and she wishes to come back, and see old friends, we have a trip in plan, in foreseeble future, but not yet defined!
So dont be surprised if I show up on the door!

Thank you for this!
I really appreciate it!
 
I didn't take a ton of pics, but I'll share what I got. Most of them are of that gargantuan hunting tower (seems more appropriate than calling it a "blind"), but also some neat gun safes, vehicles, and those wonderful Courteney Undunas I found.
Thank you so very much for the photos .
 
I didn't take a ton of pics, but I'll share what I got. Most of them are of that gargantuan hunting tower (seems more appropriate than calling it a "blind"), but also some neat gun safes, vehicles, and those wonderful Courteney Undunas I found.
Man those Pendleton safes are nice
 
I saw the tallest hunting blind I've ever seen in my life; and the 12x12 palace at the top (complete with air conditioning and mini-fridge) was a very nice touch. Still not sure what kind of pickup you use to pull it to the lease.

Wait…does it have running water and flushing toilet too? That is a fortress rather than a “hunting blind”!!
 
The baby absolutely fascinated George. This is what is meant by the cocker stare.
1673107756683.jpeg
 
Cost to get to SCI, stay a few days, and attend the show is outrageous. I wouldn't spend a fraction of that amount to hang out with a bunch of blue bloods personally.
 
Cost to get to SCI, stay a few days, and attend the show is outrageous. I wouldn't spend a fraction of that amount to hang out with a bunch of blue bloods personally.
Here is a picture of a sweet puppy to get you in a better mood
1673112360327.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,257
Messages
1,569,951
Members
168,773
Latest member
DelilahHoc
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top