My Custom Leather Work

It’s been awhile, but I’ve made some progress on the little saddle. I got the seat put on. It starts pretty basic with a big old leather square.
EA93AEAE-8089-4F82-931D-2A62704ED7C1.jpeg
CB19A6BE-A1F8-4139-B1A4-2BCB22C9F5C2.jpeg
F5577BBE-6795-4724-B4A2-C34CADA3D2EF.jpeg
57906CFA-A6DF-4B75-8345-04D26FC450A2.jpeg
8C6B98E3-6FDE-45CA-AB6E-279C98F3A5D2.jpeg
 
Wow! You do very beautiful work! I just read all of the pages of this thread and really enjoyed it!
 
Wow! You do very beautiful work! I just read all of the pages of this thread and really enjoyed it!
Thank you much! I will try to keep this thread rolling. I’m in the process of building a new saddle shop, and during the warm season I usually just saddle bum around; or product testing is probably preferable.

6ABA4B38-F802-463F-B373-8B21CC83A847.jpeg
Today’s work.
 
Great looking saddle! She should enjoy the heck out of it!
 
I’m all moved out of my old leather shop and finally out to the new place. I have to build something that may keep the horses from absconding for a bit. Then I’m going to start sawing up some timber for a new shop. Just need to figure out where to put it, but I like my options.
8DC14DE4-9391-42FB-8302-9D4192CC81B0.jpeg
 
Do you do wallets? I’m thinking about having one done with a warthog hide (assuming I get one when we go).
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,439
Messages
1,576,365
Members
170,562
Latest member
MavisWoods
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top