My Covid vaccination experience

If you can't connect the dots I'm not sure that I can help.
But with this much money at stake they dam sure aren't going to highlight the negatives

"

Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning"​

Yes I can connect the dots, however you didn’t answer the question.
Are you pro vaccine and anti-profit, or are you anti-vaccine?
Just wondering as most never give a straight answer.

Vaccines are bad especially ones that have been rushed to market. These kind of vaccines (flu,Covid,etc) give your immune system a “head fake” so when an attack by another virus comes along you are more likely to get sick. A Pentagon study proved this.
Nothing will keep me from Africa so if a vaccine is required then I will consult with my dr and decide what to do at that time.
At this time it is bad advice for average folks to get vaccinated for travel. First of all the vaccine is not accepted for travel. Second Covid 19, statistically speaking, is no worse than the flu. (Please don’t start a debate here just read for yourself), and thirdly the cleanest indoor air that you can breath is on a modern airplane. That is right, contrary to popular belief, the HEPA filter cleans all of the air every 2 minutes!
Regards
Philip
Thank you. Someone had to say it

Yes I can connect the dots, however you didn’t answer the question.
Are you pro vaccine and anti-profit, or are you anti-vaccine?
Just wondering as most never give a straight answer.
No your are not connecting the dots. I'm not anti profit nor anti vaccine in general. This is an unproven technology that has never been used before and didn't go through years of trails before being released.

No your are not connecting the dots. I'm not anti profit nor anti vaccine in general. This is an unproven technology that has never been used before and didn't go through years of trails before being released.
True they were not tested as normal, but the rMNA vaccines have been in research since 2003. Not a miracle cure that showed up when Covid-19 started, that’s all I am saying.

True they were not tested as normal, but the rMNA vaccines have been in research since 2003. Not a miracle cure that showed up when Covid-19 started, that’s all I am saying.
Yes been in research, tried to produce one for animals but scraped it because of blood clots.
Ove 6,000 deaths contributed to the vaccine yet it is still on the market. Normally a vaccine would be pulled before reaching this number of deaths.
33.5 billio profit kept it on the market fir a virus that has a 99% plus survival rate.

Too bad they dont work as advertised..... lousy vaccine and miles from being an immunization, not even close.

"The first mRNA vaccines using these fatty envelopes were developed against the deadly Ebola virus, but since that virus is only found in a limited number of African countries, it had no commercial development in the U.S."

Don't you remember everyone in Africa running around with their hands flapping, shouting that they would never take the ebola vaccine?

Yeah, me neither.

Agree with your logic entirely. Except one can make the same argument for not worrying about the illness at all when it has a 99.3% survival rate.
That is unless you happen to be in that 0.7% risk group which I am. I have also known a number of folks that didn't make it out of the hospital once they went in.

It's a lot like playing the lotto. Even with a very slim chance of winning there are quite a few that play.

I took the vaccine. I am nearly seventy and was traveling to Europe this year. Has nothing to do with manning up. And it is pretty clear by this point, either decision represents an issue of playing the odds.

"The first mRNA vaccines using these fatty envelopes were developed against the deadly Ebola virus, but since that virus is only found in a limited number of African countries, it had no commercial development in the U.S."

Don't you remember everyone in Africa running around with their hands flapping, shouting that they would never take the ebola vaccine?

Yeah, me neither.
Counselor, that is a false equivalency argument and I assume you know it. Last ebola outbreak had a 30+ % mortality rate. Were Covid that dangerous, no one would have their "hands flapping" about taking the vaccine.

I know several people who have had Covid, but none who were hospitalized. A good friend was hospitalized with Pericardial effusion three days following his second vaccination. His cardiologist is certain it was a reaction to the shot (one of several cases he has had). Fortunately, the incident responded to medication, cleared up, and he is back to his normal routine without meds.

That is a single incident, but I do think it is representative of why many people have reservations about taking a vaccine - playing the lotto if you will - for an illness with such a low mortality rate.

Last edited:
Counselor, that is a false equivalency argument and I assume you know it. Last ebola outbreak had a 30+ % mortality rate. Were Covid that dangerous, no one would have their "hands flapping" about taking the vaccine.

I know several people who have had Covid, but none who were hospitalized. A good friend was hospitalized with Pericardial effusion three days following his second vaccination. His cardiologist is certain it was a reaction to the shot (one of several cases he has had). Fortunately, the incident responded to medication, cleared up, and he is back to his normal routine without meds.

That is a single incident, but I do think it is representative of why many people have reservations about taking a vaccine - playing the lotto if you will - for an illness with such a low mortality rate.
I was just reinforcing the idea that it is not new tech, but a known tech that has been very successful.

I don't care if people get vaccinated or not. Smoke, ride motorcycles, jump out of planes, hunt elephants, don't get inoculated. But, the fear seems to be mostly based on an incomplete understanding of where the inoculation came from.

Well, you shouldn't have had to get any vaccine if you already had covid and with it natural immunity
The problem is that there are communities, businesses, and other places that do not accept your word that you had Covid and want to see that immunization card. If they do what are you planning to do to prove that you now have natural immunity?

While I am at risk the side effects of the vaccination was less than the problems that I might come up against if I need to prove that I have natural immunity. I have gotten all three, the first two and the booster and will have no problem with getting a fourth if it is required.

But as has already been said, it is your choice. There is no mandate that you get the vaccines but you have to deal with the doors that are closed to you if you don't.

The problem is that there are communities, businesses, and other places that do not accept your word that you had Covid and want to see that immunization card. If they do what are you planning to do to prove that you now have natural immunity?

While I am at risk the side effects of the vaccination was less than the problems that I might come up against if I need to prove that I have natural immunity. I have gotten all three, the first two and the booster and will have no problem with getting a fourth if it is required.

But as has already been said, it is your choice. There is no mandate that you get the vaccines but you have to deal with the doors that are closed to you if you don't.
It is no one else's business if another person is vaccinated or not, that is my business only. I will not give up my right to privacy

It is no one else's business if another person is vaccinated or not, that is my business only. I will not give up my right to privacy
And I believe HIPAA laws are routinely being violated "because of Covid-19".

Pisses me off that the powers that be can pick and choose which laws they choose to ignore or enforce.

I landed in the hospital twice for a week each with viral pericarditis upon return from Zimbabwe in 2011. It was a crappy trip and that heart issue was just par for the course!
It was a miserable time with lots of drugs to bring it down and one I hope never to repeat. When I started hearing about various heart issues in folks with these alleged vaccines I felt like that was reason enough to skip it.
I am hopeful that in time they will produce something that is safer and more reliable in its protections. But for now nada.
If that means I cant go to Africa again, oh well! Made 8 trips and had the best of it.

First A-Z I had a bit of a headache and muscular fatigue. Took some Ibuprofen with food. Woke up that night with the cold chills. Slept for three hours the next day. Had one dose of the flu vacine a few years ago and was wiped out for three days. Much worse. Second A-Z had more muscular fatigue but not as severe. Will get my first booster soon. Having a medical background, I'm pro-vaccination.

First A-Z I had a bit of a headache and muscular fatigue. Took some Ibuprofen with food. Woke up that night with the cold chills. Slept for three hours the next day. Had one dose of the flu vacine a few years ago and was wiped out for three days. Much worse. Second A-Z had more muscular fatigue but not as severe. Will get my first booster soon. Having a medical background, I'm pro-vaccination.
I think most with a "medical background" are pro vaccination as are most people in general, I am.
But you will also find a fair amount of folks with medical background not interested in this group of alleged vaccines.
Today in the states a Federal judge just ruled on a suit brought by 10 states over the Drooler in Chiefs health care worker mandate, "get the jab or hit the bricks".
Court ruled against the mandate. It will likely be overturned by another court but time will tell. Point is, just because someone has a medical background doesnt mean that all who do, are lining up for this jab, many dont want it, while at the same time being pro vaccine.
Nowadays anyone who disagrees with the herd thought lining up for shot after shot after shot is considered some kind of wimp kook that needs to "grow some balls", or take one for the team etc.

Yeah, me neither.
When I posted this I was unnecessarily sarcastic. I am sorry about that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyLak

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg