My Amazing Double Date!

Just wonderful! Congrats!
 
Congratulations @Just Gina! Very fine selection you made on your double! The engraving and the timber look fantastic! Well done !
 
She is gorgeous Gina, especially with the night sight and the scope mounting ability. You might consider Karen after Blixen, Out of Africa fame. Or Margarete after Margarete Trappe, the famous Lady PH in East Africa.
 
Congrats on a lovely new add!
 
Beautiful rifle. Congratulations. JJ will have it fitting perfectly.

Saw a trailcam photo of a bear. :unsure: Seems like a perfect way to christen the 450/400. ;)
 
WOW, what a beautiful rifle, congratulations. You have some fine taste in guns (y) BTW, Savannah would be a nice name for your rifle. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
Congratz on your new double!!! George and JJ are true gentlemen that are very helpful and easy to work with. I bought a Kgun in 500/416 with a set of 20ga barrels last year from george. You have a nice double that is good for anything that walks.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,392
Members
169,350
Latest member
luck8gamess
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top