My Amazing Double Date!

Congratulations @Just Gina! Very fine selection you made on your double! The engraving and the timber look fantastic! Well done !

She is gorgeous Gina, especially with the night sight and the scope mounting ability. You might consider Karen after Blixen, Out of Africa fame. Or Margarete after Margarete Trappe, the famous Lady PH in East Africa.

Congrats on a lovely new add!

Beautiful rifle. Congratulations. JJ will have it fitting perfectly.

Saw a trailcam photo of a bear. :unsure: Seems like a perfect way to christen the 450/400. ;)

WOW, what a beautiful rifle, congratulations. You have some fine taste in guns (y) BTW, Savannah would be a nice name for your rifle. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Congratz on your new double!!! George and JJ are true gentlemen that are very helpful and easy to work with. I bought a Kgun in 500/416 with a set of 20ga barrels last year from george. You have a nice double that is good for anything that walks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
v9bettel

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois