Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england
Hi Art! It is easy sometimes to miss stuff here. It is a big place :) Thank you very much for the kind words! So, the first hunt is this fall and I am going to Tanzania with a few forum members from here. Then, whitetail in November, Mule deer in December, and next year I am going to Spain to hunt Ibex. THEN...I will need a vacation! :E Laugh:

Mmmm......am sure there must be a space for Zambia somewhere in there.........

375er

AH senior member
Reaction score
@Just Gina
You have to get some marks on her despite her beauty.
Those marks on a rifle like the ageing of people tell a story and bring back memories of both good and bad time you spent together. Marks that everytime you look at her memories will come flooding back of her life together with you. That's why I will never repair a scratch even on my custom rifles.
Bob

I have to agree with Bob. Unless you are saving it for the next person, enjoy using it! After-all it does come with firing pins I assume. I can't think of anything that speaks of a well-lived life than a nice double rifle with a few marks on it. A plus for a little patina too. Enjoy @JustGina

Just Gina

Silver supporter
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Tanzania
Since no on else has asked. Can I have it?
(Rarely worked at 1st grade show and tell, but you have to tryl)
@freefall
Well...if I give you one, I would have to give one to the rest of the class :oops:

Just Gina

Silver supporter
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Tanzania
I forgot to update this with the details of my double rifle and what all JJ is doing to it.
He is:
Cutting the stock to my LOP
Installing a recoil reducer
Smoothing the action
Reducing the spring tension on the electors. The ejectors are so strong from the factory that they throw the brass about 15'. They reset on closing which makes it harder to close. By reducing the tension, it will be easier for me to close and I will not have to go digging for the brass in the bushes :E Laugh:
He is installing a QD mount for a RMR sight.

I do not have it back yet and still am really looking forward to getting it home!!

spike.t

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.takerireservezambia.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england

Cmekellie

Reaction score
Thank you, Dave! I am looking forward to taking her hunting for sure! Very cool, your Kgunl! How is it working for you? How does the 20ga shoot?
Congrats on new double! I hope u and actionbob are setting nicely! Congrats on both!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benhvienkhoa

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

gprippers wrote on Tucketed's profile.
Hello, saw that you want the Jeffries brass. So you an either send a USPS money order or paypal i guess, which ever works for you is fine with me at this point. If you want to us Paypal use [redacted] friends and family and dont mention gun stuff at all or they will go bananas! LOL!

Let me know what you want to do.
Thanks,
Rob
Cowboy wrote on MBIZI SAFARIS's profile.
Good afternoon, please send me a list of pricing for 2022.
NTH wrote on JimT's profile.
Hey Jim, I read that you’re from Dequincey and just returned from Africa. I’m from Lake Charles and went there in April. What outfitter did you use and would you share your experience and pics? I won our trip to Kuche through DU.
gprippers wrote on SAFARIKIDD's profile.
Hello! Nice rifle! I have IDENTICAL rifle in 375 H&H so i was wondering what gunsmith did the work on it? Appreciate it and if you decide there is anything you are willing to take in partial trade, let me know. I have quite a few pistols, long guns and sxs & o/u shotguns as well.

Let me know if you are looking for anything in particular.

Thanks,
Rob
Bearhunter46 wrote on Philip Glass's profile.
Philip, do you still have the 416 for sale?