Mozambique Leopard Sable Combo Hunt

siml

AH legend
Joined
Nov 26, 2013
Messages
3,420
Reaction score
4,917
Deals & offers
30
Media
143
Articles
3
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Hunted
SOUTH AFRICA, BOTSWANA, NAMIBIA, ZIMBABWE, MOZAMBIQUE, ENGLAND, U.S.A
Mozambique Leopard Sable combo hunt for 2016 x 2.
We have two leopards on quota for 2016.

TMS Hunting Safari is offering two leopard/sable combo hunts. 25 500$ each.

14 day @ 1000$ a day.
leopard trophy fee 7000$
Sable trophy fee 4500$

INCLUDED IN DAILY RATES:

• Services of professional hunter.

• Accommodation on hunting area.

• Meals and all drinks (excluding spirits).

• Services of PH, camp staff, skinners and trackers.

• Field processing of trophies.

EXCLUDED FROM DAILY RATES:

• All gratuities to Ph and staff.

• Trophy documentation, dipping, packing and shipping of trophies.

• Hotel accommodation before and after the safari.

• Air transfer to and from hunting areas.


Gun licenses 250$

Hunting permit 250$

Rifle hire 50$ per day.

SAM_0504.JPG
SUNP0002_2.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Another great deal Simon, especially with leopard hunting not being available in SA this year!
 
Simon that is really a great offer. It is hard to beat the price and we know the cats that come out of that area. Will send you a message when I get home form the US.
 
Great offer Simon. Shouldn't last, especially with the SA situation.
 
Nice
 
You're killin me. Another excellent offer
 
Should sell quick, it's a quality hunt in the wilderness.
 
This is a great price just for leopard the Sable really sweetens it. I hope someday to take advantage of one of these deals. I think there was a write up not to long ago about a leopard hunt with TMS. Pretty awesome!
 
@LivingTheDream , there was a write up last year when we had Kurt and Brickburn in camp last year.
 
End of 2015
2015.JPG
 
Simon that leopard needs to be on my wall.
 
Great offer!
 
Leopard September 2015, still running around.
Leopard2015.JPG
 
Simon does this hunt include baiting?
 
Charlie, good question. We will start pre baiting a month before the hunt, at a cost of 500$.
 
More than fair price on prebaiting.
 
This is a great price just for leopard the Sable really sweetens it. I hope someday to take advantage of one of these deals. I think there was a write up not to long ago about a leopard hunt with TMS. Pretty awesome!

The legendary Buffybr's leopard hunt with TMS 2015...
watermark.php

watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Legend in my mind.
 
The Star wars night..
 
Star Wars, Mozambique early release date.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,316
Messages
1,572,662
Members
169,601
Latest member
handbiljuncbild1976
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top