Mozambique Leopard Sable Combo Hunt

Ah but we'll be there one day and Mr. Spots and I have a date
 
@gizmo , you might just have import extra rum....
That can be arranged. Though when there that Amarullo or whatever the hell its called is the bees knees. I can't find it around here.
 
Great pictures guys
 
Nice pics of the country Simon, beautiful!
 
Looking at that last pic you posted makes me wish I was there right now!
 
image.jpeg
image.jpeg


A view out of the tent. And a view up the mountain in the morning
Very peaceful.
 
@TMS ,

I can imagine it! I don't even have a leopard hunt booked and have been sleepless recently thinking about one,

@BRICKBURN ,

You are fueling the fire for me!!
 
@gizmo , you might just have import extra rum....
That can be arranged. Though when there that Amarullo or whatever the hell its called is the bees knees. I can't find it around here.
One of the best drinks that I've ever had -- rum and raspberry soda at 1 am back at Simon's camp after we got my leopard.

Thanks for capturing the moment Wayne. (y)
 
@buffybr , think it will do the same trick for your sable. :D Drunk:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,415
Messages
1,575,426
Members
170,321
Latest member
BaileyBout
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top