Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Wildlife ranching SA.Phasa
Good Day to all the Ah members.

We would like to pass on the this incredible offer to the AH community.

We have 2 Buffalo bull tags open for the 2024 season for various reasons.

Embark on the Ultimate Wild Hunting Adventure in Mozambique!

Experience the thrill of a lifetime with our truly wild hunting experience in Mozambique. This is no ordinary hunt , you'll be stepping into the untamed heart of Africa, where nature reigns supreme.

Total Price $13 000

Normal price $16 500

Mozambique

Area: Gaza Province Southern Mozambique the area lies on the border of Gonarezhou National Park in Zimbabwe with free movement of animals between Mozambique and Zimbabwe .The total size of the area is close to 2 mil acres with our hunting area almost 150 000 acres.
This provides the perfect opportunity for a free range Buff hunt in complete wilderness area.

Buffalo Hunts are conducted by tracking buffalo early morning from fresh tracks at waterholes or from roads that we have dragged the evening before. This area is really for the true adventurist as once we cross the border into Mozambique we are truly entering wild Africa, It feels like going back in time.

Hunting in Moz will not require another flight from South-Africa. We drive from Johannesburg International airport to the property which takes about 10 Hours. The drive is beautiful and the route takes us trough Kruger National Park and across the Limpopo River into Mozambique.

We have a permanent and comfortable camp which includes tented style chalets that are en-suite.The transport to camp from Johannesburg Int airport and back is included in the price.If you want to stop over and spend a night or two in the Kruger National Park , we charge for the accommodation in the park extra.

The area also offers excellent plains game hunting and some of the smaller sought after antelope call this area home.

The Buffalo safari will be for 9 hunting days plus 2 traveling days.

1 x Buffalo License fee $ 1875
1 x Firearm import/export permit for Moz $ 700
9 x Hunting days @500 p/p/d. $ 4500
1 x Day rate for arrival and departure day $ 500
1 x Trofee transportion fee to agent in Maputo $ 500
1 x Buffalo Trophy Fee $ 4925

Total safari Cost $ 13 000

Normal price for this safari is $16 500.

Why Choose Our Mozambique Hunting Experience?

Unfenced Wilderness
: Roam vast, unspoiled landscapes where wildlife moves freely in a large area. Encounter majestic elephants, formidable Cape buffalo, elusive leopards, and more.

Breathtaking Scenery: Hunt amidst the awe-inspiring beauty of Mozambique's pristine wilderness. From dense forests to open savannas, every moment is a visual feast.

Plains Game prices

AnimalLicense and Government Fee’sTrophy FeeTotal
Chacma Baboon$125.00$175.00$ 300.00
Bushpig$281.25$318.75$ 600.00
Common Duiker$281.25$218.75$ 500.00
Cape Eland$1875.00$1825.00$ 3 700.00
Spotted Hyena$500.00$2700.00$ 3 200.00
Southern Impala$375.00$175.00$ 550.00
Greater Kudu$1500.00$1800.00$ 3 300.00
Nyala$1600.00 $1700.00$ 3 300.00
Porcupine$218.75$231.25$ 450.00
Sharpe’s Grysbok$437.50$1162.50$ 1 600.00
Steenbok$406.25$ 143.75$ 550.00
Suni$437.50$ 1162.50$ 1 600.00
Warthog$ 375.00$225.00$ 600.00
Zebra$1500.00$700.00$ 2 200.00

Daily Rates Include:Daily Rates Exclude
-Accommodation, Laundry, all meals, drinks, and beverages-Air Charter and Commercial flights while on Safari
-Licensed Professional Hunter and use of fully equipped Hunting Vehicle.-Any expenses incurred before/after the safari
-Skinners and Trackers.Trophy Fees and Taxidermist charges
-Field Prep of trophies.-License fees and 25% Conservation Levy
-Client hunting license.-Shipment of trophies and personal items.
-17% Government Tax.-Gratuities

You are most welcome if you have any questions.

Regards

Rouan
1c583e79-849b-4299-afa1-8a83934f0e05.jpg

075800a9-3928-4da5-be0d-1453b5b1079c.JPG

Good Day Tucketed

We have dates open from mid July and can hunt till end Oct.Although it will start getting very warm from end Sept.Aug is fairly open.First 10 days in Sept is not open.

Regards

Rouan

Tremendous offer, Rouan!!

Heck of an offer! Wild Africa at a reasonable price.

What is the website that will show the location in Mozambique and the hunting camp

Good Day Sir

Our website is www.tsalasafari.co.za.

I will also pm you with a map and location of the area and a few camp pics.

Regards

Rouan

I have to say I am very interested. If I am able to do this, it would be the last couple of weeks of August. My main focus if I am able to come is as old and ugly a dagga boy as is possible. Scrum cap would be A plus plus. I don’t really want to hunt bulls from a herd unless that really old ugly boy happens to be hanging out with them. I am not interested at all in anything involving a swamp, and as far as I can tell, it does not look like you are a swamp Hunt. A spotted hyena would also be very high on the secondary list. If so, would that be exportable to the United States. Who or what group, of pHs would I be hunting with? Also, I should tell you that I am older and a bit out of shape. I can walk for several kilometers at the time say up to five, but not at a very fast clip. I am overweight and have bad knees. I am on WhatsApp, and my number is 1-706-575-2250 if that is an easier way to communicate. Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Good Morning Lance

I will also whatsapp you all the info.

We don't shoot out of herds and try and follow up tracks of lone bulls or groups of bulls.

No swamps and the area is fairly flat , rolling savanna veldt best described the area.

Yes everything is exportable to the US from that area except elephant and lion.

The Ph's will either be myself or my son Brandon.

Last couple of weeks will be perfect.We have open dates for that time.

You are most welcome with any questions.

Regards

Rouan

@Lance Hopper I think putting your needs up front is wise. FWIW, I would have bought both of these hunts if I hadn't had knee surgery last week. I second @Rare Breed endorsement. Although I have not been to this particular camp, have hunted with both men, and they are first rate...............FWB

Wow! Great offer. If I did not already have a hunt booked this year I would love to do this hunt.

I have to say I am very interested. If I am able to do this, it would be the last couple of weeks of August. My main focus if I am able to come is as old and ugly a dagga boy as is possible. Scrum cap would be A plus plus. I don’t really want to hunt bulls from a herd unless that really old ugly boy happens to be hanging out with them. I am not interested at all in anything involving a swamp, and as far as I can tell, it does not look like you are a swamp Hunt. A spotted hyena would also be very high on the secondary list. If so, would that be exportable to the United States. Who or what group, of pHs would I be hunting with? Also, I should tell you that I am older and a bit out of shape. I can walk for several kilometers at the time say up to five, but not at a very fast clip. I am overweight and have bad knees. I am on WhatsApp, and my number is 1-706-575-2250 if that is an easier way to communicate. Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you.
Hi Lance

Whatsapp and Pm sent.

Regards

Rouan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnjaPflaum

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)