Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
SCI, Rowland Ward, Official SCI Measurer, Rowland Ward Official Measurer
Hunted
South Africa, Mozambique, Zimbabwe
Hi fellow members,

I just want to share this incredible trophy I had the privilege of hunting recently. This klipspringer measured a whopping 6 4/16”and was as old as the mountains themselves!

We have some more of this class roaming the mountains on our Limpopo farm. We are extremely selective about off take of klipspringer and limit the quota to just a hand full each year. This allows us to take an average of 5”+ trophies every year.

IMG_0442.JPG
IMG_0445.JPG
IMG_0444.JPG
IMG_0453.JPG

Here are some more that we have been able to take pictures of recently and harvest over the years!

If you still need a monster klipspringer to add to your tiny 10 or just want one of these amazing animals to be displayed in your trophy room contact me and we will make it happen!

DSCN0628.JPG
DSCN0627.JPG
DSCN0495.JPG
8ffbf7d7-0016-4bb2-ae6d-1d24d7d70082.jpg
DSC_0331.JPG

SCREEN SHOT 2020-10-29 AT 11.20.34 AM-(W).JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
As it turns out, my taxidermist just discovered the cape of my klippy is slipping hair. He was very distraught when he showed me the photos. I said, no worries, I'll go get another one. You may have made my short list for 2025!
Those are dandy rams.

Excellent Klippy. You'd have to do a lot to find a better one. Congrats
Bruce

Hi fellow members,

I just want to share this incredible trophy I had the privilege of hunting recently. This klipspringer measured a whopping 6 4/16”and was as old as the mountains themselves!

We have some more of this class roaming the mountains on our Limpopo farm. We are extremely selective about off take of klipspringer and limit the quota to just a hand full each year. This allows us to take an average of 5”+ trophies every year.

View attachment 593869View attachment 593871View attachment 593873View attachment 593878
OUTSTANDING!

Wow

As it turns out, my taxidermist just discovered the cape of my klippy is slipping hair. He was very distraught when he showed me the photos. I said, no worries, I'll go get another one. You may have made my short list for 2025!
Those are dandy rams.
Yes, unfortunately klipspringer are very prone to hair slip! Fortunately we have not had any issues yet with any that we have hunted. But send me a message when you are ready to book and we would love to accommodate you and get you on one of these giants!

What a beauty or beauties , thank you for posting, I very much enjoy hunting Klippy's & Bush Buck .

I got a Monster in Zim in the old days & the Taxidermist stole it, hunted them in the Limpopo a lot but only managed a representative model since.

But on one of the properties I was to hunt there sure are some huge Klipspringer, I think maybe the number #1 is from there, could be close to your block ?

What a beauty or beauties , thank you for posting, I very much enjoy hunting Klippy's & Bush Buck .

I got a Monster in Zim in the old days & the Taxidermist stole it, hunted them in the Limpopo a lot but only managed a representative model since.

But on one of the properties I was to hunt there sure are some huge Klipspringer, I think maybe the number #1 is from there, could be close to your block ?

What a pity that the taxidermist stole your trophy! I can only imagine how you must have felt!

We have hunted numerous top 20 but most of my clients don’t want to register them so they stay unofficial scores.

But it’s not always about the measurement, the excitement of the chase is what makes a hunt truly satisfying, and the chance of taking a big trophy is just the cherry on top!

Not sure if it is appropriate to post these here, delete if not ?

This is my one that was stolen & the Big guy from Limpopo.

My Big Zim Klippy.jpg

Big Klippy Limpopo.jpg

Not sure if it is appropriate to post these here, delete if not ?

This is my one that was stolen & the Big guy from Limpopo.

View attachment 594053

View attachment 594054
Man that was a very nice ram! I’m sorry to hear you never got him back!

I have seen that picture! A true giant, I think that was in the Soutpansberg mountains. Not too far away from me but a different

It was on my buddies farm not too far from Ellisras-Lephalale I was looking to buy a farm next door, saw a fair few Klippys, Mt Reedbuck, Kudu & lots of Rocks lol !

It was on my buddies farm not too far from Ellisras-Lephalale I was looking to buy a farm next door, saw a fair few Klippys, Mt Reedbuck, Kudu & lots of Rocks lol !
Ok very cool! yea ellisras is about 2 hours drive from where I am. Im closer to Naboomspruit

That is one hell of a Klippie!! Well done congrats!

You just made me want to hunt another one

Congrats on your impressive klipspringer trophy hunt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saleh Al Nahdi

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.