www.baylysippelsafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
PHASA
Where do you place a quartering away shot on a crock? Just curious. That looks like a big one, how long was it, any idea how much it weighed?

Nice! I really enjoyed the only croc hunt I’ve been on! Would do it again!

Nope, not your eyes, it was a bank shot, off the water.

Where do you place a quartering away shot on a crock? Just curious. That looks like a big one, how long was it, any idea how much it weighed?
You just need to imagine the golf ball sized brain and where it would be located at a different angle! Hard to explain in words but sometimes you don't always get the angle you want. We didn't get a weight on him but he was 13.5ft with a portion of his tail missing!!

Nice! I really enjoyed the only croc hunt I’ve been on! Would do it again!
They are fantastic animals to target! We enjoy it thouroughly!

IMG_20190626_151738.jpg

Bearbait1, I agree with you. It looks like the bullet hit the water first. However, another possibility is that a "chunk" flew off the crock and hit the water. The reason I'm speculating this is the "splash" is too far forward of where I thought the crock's brain would be. But then I've never shot a crock, just looked at pictures.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brianguisy

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,