Moderator For A Day - Ban Button Auction

Well played gentlemen......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:. I was secretly hoping this was the intention all along.
 
@35bore adopted the cat.

Screen Shot 2018-04-02 at 8.36.25 AM.png
 
Screen Shot 2018-04-02 at 11.16.34.png


Apparently retweeted 6500 times and incredibly people believed it.
 
Eventually, the elephant helped the lioness as well as the cub.

Truly magnificent!

FB_IMG_1522692445198.jpg
 
BRING IT BACK !!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 
This was a wonderful trip down memory lane.
 
  • Like
Reactions: WAB

Forum statistics

Threads
70,279
Messages
1,571,515
Members
169,366
Latest member
thambprowdehos1973
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top