Midway Sale On .375 Bullets

Oh boy, that is one heavy and expensive to ship load! LOL!!!! Good luck, and yes, I'd like to see what 15000 bullets look like. :LOL:

Oh boy, that is one heavy and expensive to ship load! LOL!!!! Good luck, and yes, I'd like to see what 15000 bullets look like. :LOL:
Np will photograph living on a small island not only can you not buy ...when you can buy a princes ransom is demanded .....so once in a lifetime opertunitity ...... I cannot buy .233 heads for price delivered ...local store has 270 gr at $1.05

Just got Police approval for the import ...

Cop 20k bullets ...nope just heads for reloading .....20k.... 20000 .....He walked away muttering paperwork a week later RESULT

First shoe drops

Now the usa export paperwork .....

Tell me guys how well they shoot ........I need hope

Tell me guys how well they shoot ........I need hope

Mine are shooting great, I'm using a starting load of H4895, Remington brass and Federal 215 primers and they are shooting right at MOA. I have found a very few that either the cannelure location varied or the nose profile was off a little. This was a small deviation and I only noticed it because my seating to the center of the cannelure was inconsistent. I first thought I had missed trimming a few cases but I realized something else was going on after I measured them again. The deviation is so slight I haven't bothered to investigate further. I had made up my mind to order another 1000 but they are all gone :(

Mine are shooting great, I'm using a starting load of H4895, Remington brass and Federal 215 primers and they are shooting right at MOA. I have found a very few that either the cannelure location varied or the nose profile was off a little. This was a small deviation and I only noticed it because my seating to the center of the cannelure was inconsistent. I first thought I had missed trimming a few cases but I realized something else was going on after I measured them again. The deviation is so slight I haven't bothered to investigate further. I had made up my mind to order another 1000 but they are all gone :(
Should get mine end of Sept if the shipping and licencing gods look kindly on me ......... appreciate the info .......

I bought 3000, they are sitting in the kitchen. They all look in great shape.

Finally they are in the air next week ...

With buddies backing out and turned down for 375hh rifles I have the sum total off 11500 left ......but at 18c each can take the powder cost ....brings it down to local reloading 308 paper punchers and time spend on the range with a 375 is never time wasted .....

Update finally on the plane ....... will be in my place Friday

That was a long process for some bullets! Did you see my thread on the .404 Jeffrey bullet sale? Not sure if you are looking for those too
Nailed 500 of them when I got the 375hh ...local cop who wrote the permit for import says I bought more heads than some of the local gun shops

Still hoping to see a Pic of what allmost 12000 rounds of 375 look like

Still hoping to see a Pic of what allmost 12000 rounds of 375 look like
Don't tell the Blonde . Final figures are 12700 of the 270gr 3000 of the 300gr .....1000 of the 470 FMJ all for less than 15 ct a round ....then bought some day to day rounds . . Total 23600. Again Blonde does not need to know

Don't tell the Blonde . Final figures are 12700 of the 270gr 3000 of the 300gr .....1000 of the 470 FMJ all for less than 15 ct a round ....then bought some day to day rounds . . Total 23600. Again Blonde does not need to know
They have arrived ......finally. ... what a wait ...hit the reloading bench and tried them out in the voere and the cz shoot perfectly ..... so my range rifle is now the 375''s going to move the foresight back on the CZ and fit a Silent Hunter suppressor as losing friends at the range ....

So that's me sorted for 375 heads for the next 15 years ......Job done

You bought 23000 + bullets??? Where is the blond, we need to talk!

You bought 23000 + bullets??? Where is the blond, we need to talk!
Reported you to the moderator .....She will never know .......

Hey a once in a lifetime chance ....we normally pay 1.50 usd per head here ...

Stephen

They have arrived ......finally. ... what a wait ...hit the reloading bench and tried them out in the voere and the cz shoot perfectly ..... so my range rifle is now the 375''s going to move the foresight back on the CZ and fit a Silent Hunter suppressor as losing friends at the range ....

So that's me sorted for 375 heads for the next 15 years ......Job done
Pics we want Pics

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
collegeafricagroup

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois