AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
I've already been in contact with several members and outfitters who would like to meet up and I'd enjoy meeting as many of you as possible. So if you'll be at the SCI convention and would like to meet with me there please do not hesitate to email me at info@africahunting.com or call me so that we can arrange a time and place to meet, click here.

I will be @ SCI in Reno; if there is a get-together please post it, thanks.

Jerome, I will call you! Definitely looking forward to seeing you and you wife again, she's awesome!! Maybe we can hang out again at the Rum Bouillons like last year... that place is a little crazy for a single girl without a chaperon or two or seven!!! :scared:

SCI

I've already been in contact with several members and outfitters who would like to meet up and I'd enjoy meeting as many of you as possible. So if you'll be at the SCI convention and would like to meet with me there please do not hesitate to email me at info@africahunting.com or call me so that we can arrange a time and place to meet, click here.

Look forward to saying hi in Reno.
Cheers,
Buck Curtin

PS: Awesome website, on it evey day!

I suppose I shouldn't post on this but my story is too dramatic not to let it be told... I will be missing the SCI convention for the second year in a row:crying:

Post pics everyone, let me know how it goes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilburnAle

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,