May I Humbly Ask

G’day, I hope all goes well and I’m sure it will.
You will have more time on AH in recovery.
 
Absolutely here for you Steve.
 
Best wishes and prayers sent.
 
Tomorrow, the 12th, I have a five hour surgery to remove a rare Phosphaturic Mesenchymal tumor from up my nose right next to the brain. A flap of nasal skin will have to be detached on 3 sides and pulled over to keep brain fluid from leaking out. Delicate.
Prayer humbly requested.
Offering prayers for a successful procedure and speedy recovery.

HH
 
Prayers sent
 
Have a speedy recovery!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,251
Members
169,315
Latest member
ChuMatteso
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top