Matetsi

wesheltonj

AH ambassador
Joined
Feb 11, 2015
Messages
5,828
Reaction score
11,849
Location
Texas Hill Country
Media
40
Articles
7
Hunting reports
Africa
6
Europe
1
Member of
Benefactor-Life NRA, Life SCI, Life DSC
Hunted
USA, RSA, Zambia, Tanzania, Croatia, Slovenia, Spain
Does any one have a list or where I can find one of the operators in the Matetsi safari areas, all units.
 
Does any one have a list or where I can find one of the operators in the Matetsi safari areas, all units.
What happened to Zambia?
 
What happened to Zambia?
My daughter has an internship this summer in Victoria Falls. I still plan on hunting Zambia.

Actually, was wanting a list of all the operators in the Matesti.
 
Just returned from late season safari with Martin Pieters Matetsi Unit 5. Can not say enough about Martin and his staff and area.
Looking forward to your report!
 
I do not have a complete list of operators, but I would recommend Martin Peters Unit 5.
We can arrange information or a hunt for you in Unit 2.

Lon
 
My daughter has an internship this summer in Victoria Falls. I still plan on hunting Zambia.

Actually, was wanting a list of all the operators in the Matesti.
Just curious what type of internship is your daughter doing in the Falls this summer and when you say this summer is that your summer or ours?

Lon
 
Does any one have a list or where I can find one of the operators in the Matetsi safari areas, all units.
Hi wesheltonj

Herewith the complete list!
Unit One - Abe Smit TROMBERG HUNTING SAFARIS (Mabalengwe Safaris) www,mabalengwe.net
Unit Two - Guav Johnson, Classic Africa Hunting
Unit Three - Vexford Safaris
Unit 4 - Richard Cooke Safaris
Unit 5 - Martin Pieters Safaris
Unit 6 - General Chiwenga
Unit 7 - Photgraphic Only

Unit One is the closest in proximity to Victoria Falls and Victoria Falls International Airport
Please feel free to contact me if you require any further information or would like us to quote you on your hunt!!

Best regards

Abe
 
Just curious what type of internship is your daughter doing in the Falls this summer and when you say this summer is that your summer or ours?

Lon

That’s our summer. She is working for an NGO on water for two to three weeks. She is majoring in Conservation Science.
 
I’d go with Guav, great guy, Unit 2 is also a good area.

My best.
 
Hi wesheltonj

Herewith the complete list!
Unit One - Abe Smit TROMBERG HUNTING SAFARIS (Mabalengwe Safaris) www,mabalengwe.net
Unit Two - Guav Johnson, Classic Africa Hunting
Unit Three - Vexford Safaris
Unit 4 - Richard Cooke Safaris
Unit 5 - Martin Pieters Safaris
Unit 6 - General Chiwenga
Unit 7 - Photgraphic Only

Unit One is the closest in proximity to Victoria Falls and Victoria Falls International Airport
Please feel free to contact me if you require any further information or would like us to quote you on your hunt!!

Best regards

Abe
Is this up to date? I went this year to SCI and sounds different from what I was told. I guess also there are many outfitters selling in between as if they were they operators
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,347
Messages
1,573,645
Members
169,780
Latest member
Isidro
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top