Map of different outfitters in hunting areas

@BRICKBURN thats one of the better roads.....how fine does a beer taste then?

Nothing like a good beer to wash down the dust.

Hi Everyone,

Thanks so much for your responses - they were very helpful. And thanks to BRICKBURN (not sure what your actual name is) for all of the maps and info you provided - very useful. Gives me better info and tools to find what we are after - and yes the number of choices is making my head spin!!

Also, good suggestion Spike.t with plane flight to lodge instead of drive - increases options for outfitters so we may be able to look further out and in more remote areas, which is more appealing to us. In some ways though, I too enjoy the drive - it's all part of the adventure and good way for others in the family who have not been to SA before, to see the country and way of life for its people.

I will keep on searching.......as we all do on AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReynaUrquh

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.