Looking forward to Africa

Dekker

New member
Joined
Jan 25, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Member of
NRA
Hi and congrats on a very informative site. I have hunted western US and parts of Canada, and very interested in planning my first trip to Africa.

David
 
Welcome

Welcome David !!

Hope you have a great time on here with us !!

Regards,

Owen
 
Welcome to AH David! What are looking for on your first trip to Africa?
 
Hunt Africa

Welcome David , you will find it all with AH. Enjoy the planning. Do you hunt bow or rifle?
 
Hi and welcome to this forum. You will find lots of info on hunting in Africa. Where in Africa are you thinking of hunting?
 
Welcome to the forum!
 
Welcome to the world of African Hunting David! Hope you have very sucessful debut Safari in Africa. All the best!

Monish
 
Thanks for the warm welcome. I would love to hunt Buffalo but will settle for a plains game hunt. Primary would be Kudu, Gemsbok, Impala, and Zebra.
I hunt with both handguns and rifle. I would imagine that SA would be most cost effect way to go for plains game.

David
 
David,

Welcome to the site! You're in for a real treat on a first time safari. Both South Africa and Namibia are excellent plainsgame choices. If I can be of assistance with your travel arrangements, let me know. I can also give you pointers to save on airfare costs while you are still in the pre-planning stages.
 
David,

Welcome to AH. South Africa has excellent plains game and affordable dangerous game packages to offer.
 
Thanks for the warm welcome. I would love to hunt Buffalo but will settle for a plains game hunt. Primary would be Kudu, Gemsbok, Impala, and Zebra.
I hunt with both handguns and rifle. I would imagine that SA would be most cost effect way to go for plains game.

David

David, South Africa is not necessarily the most cost effect way to go for plains game, but countries where you can do a hunting safari with a handgun are very limited however South Africa will allow you do fulfill your dream of hunting with a handgun in Africa!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,254
Messages
1,570,752
Members
169,146
Latest member
akemisuk
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top