Looking for Plains Game Hunt

I hunted with SS Pro Safaris and can vouch for their animal quality. I am planning to hunt with Mof Venter of Adansonia safaris http://www.adansonia.co.za

I would suggest you contact Mof or I can help you book a hunt. As a matter of fact, why don't you PM me and I can give you a little more info. He has some specials that probably should not be posted on this site since they are so HOT.

Suggestion for 21 days hunt

Hi wanna be.

I just booked a 30 days safari with PH Jaco Haar in Tzaneen RSA. First 10 days in Limpopo area and then we will fly to Northern Mozambique to a place called Nhenda Safari at Cahora Bassa "lake". If you really wanna be sure of 100% honest and real Africa hunting, dont hesitate to contact PH Jaco Haar. I have hunted with same PH since 2000. Also warmest recommendation for nhenda.com
You can contact Mr Bernhard van Dyke at nhenda.com, and ref to this conversation.
Best of luck and happy hunting !

Mike
Gothenburg
Sweden

Dear Wanna Be

I have posted you a private message.

Regards

21 day safari

Hi wanna-be

Have you thought of combining SA, Botswana Tuli block and Namib?

I have some incredible places there and the hunting is amazing. If you want to talk about rural, our one hunting area in botswana is approximately 450 000 acres. Its incredibly big with loads of game.
In Limpopo we have a lodge that is on the limpopo river right across Zimbabwe. This area has incredible Kudu and Eland as well as Gemsbuck.
Then coming 100 miles south is our other lodge. These two hunting areas differ like night and day with the Saltpansberg mountain (with very good red duiker, klipspringer, bushbuck and bushpig) seperating the two areas.

We also have a area in Namibia that is incredible.

Let me know what you think and let's see if I can work some thing out for you,

Kind regards

Chris

Dear Wanna-be,

Could Zimbawe interest you, as this is your first hunt in Africa it could be a hard hunt as the area we hunt there is no fences (one area is 56 000 acres and the other is 281 000 acres) or you can opt for game farm 32000 acre.

We can accommodate you in South Africa as well. I will PM you with offers.

Dear Wanne-be

I have mailed you.

Regards

Sylvia

Hunt in Namibia

Dear Wanna-be

I have hunting area in the Namib desert and western Namibia that are all open area with free roaming game and also some areas in the east that are big but high fence.
My western desert area is 720 000 acres open government conservancy and the private rancher that is all low fence and between 15 000 acres to 25 000 acres big.

You can contact me or PM me.

Thank you Gert van der Walt

Hi wannabe,

Please feel free to visit our website and see what we have to offer. All of our hunting areas have abundant game populations, a spectacular variety, and excellent trophy quality, important too, for the visiting sport hunter - is the fact that South Africa is easy to access and hunter friendly.

For first time visitors to our shores we offer package hunts and we are also able to tailor make a package to suite your specific requirements. We also can offer you photogrpahic tours and deep sea fishing which can be incorporated into your safari.

Feel free to e-mail us if you have any questions or if we can assist you in planning your safari. Good luck.

Wanna-be,

I went to Dries Visser's place (Citadel) in South Africa in July 2010. I plan on going back to Africa again, and I plan on going with Dries again. Everything was top notch and these guys really cater to bowhunters. I can't say enough good things about their operation.

If you have any questions about them, just send me a PM and I would be happy to answer.

Here is a link to my hunt report: http://www.africahunting.com/bowhunting-africa/3383-ndbwhnter-back-south-africa.html

nd

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristalWi

Latest profile posts

Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!