looking for help with a CZ 550 action

The diagram makes it look worse than it is. But it's no Mauser or old Winchester trigger. However, nothing else is either. The CZ trigger and the way the firing pin is put together is what I don't like on the ZKK/CZ compared to a Mauser. The ZKK 2 piece trigger was even uglier I think but I liked its safety better than the new one. Kudurifle, do you still need help?
 
Great Video Milan, never realized how complicated a CZ trigger assembly is compared to other Manufactures I don't think I'll be pulling mine apart anytime soon. Is this the best site in the world or what
 
Rob,
On one hand I agree as there are quite a few pieces in that set up and I myself prefer the simplest triggers (i.e. military Mauser 2 stage, or the old Winchester trigger). On another hand, all those pieces, like bolt stop and safety are also parts of say Remington triggers. The bolt stop there is separate and also has a spring and it all has a pin associated with it but the rest does come out as one assembly. However, that assembly is either non-serviceable or very hard to service and just as complicated if not more.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,572,945
Members
169,655
Latest member
NehuSinhi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top