looking for help with a CZ 550 action

Discussion in 'Gunsmithing' started by Kudurifle, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Milan

Milan AH Enthusiast

Video/Photo:
    Hunted:
    Alberta, RSA
    The diagram makes it look worse than it is. But it's no Mauser or old Winchester trigger. However, nothing else is either. The CZ trigger and the way the firing pin is put together is what I don't like on the ZKK/CZ compared to a Mauser. The ZKK 2 piece trigger was even uglier I think but I liked its safety better than the new one. Kudurifle, do you still need help?

2. Milan

Milan AH Enthusiast

Video/Photo:
    Hunted:
    Alberta, RSA
    Here is the requested video:

Rob404 likes this.

3. Rob404

Rob404 AH ENABLER BRONZE SUPPORTER AH Legend

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    NRA, Member Minnesota Horse and Hunt,,Caribou Hunt Club
    Hunted:
    Illinois,Wisconsin,Michigan Limpopo Province South Africa
    Great Video Milan, never realized how complicated a CZ trigger assembly is compared to other Manufactures I don't think I'll be pulling mine apart anytime soon. Is this the best site in the world or what

4. Milan

Milan AH Enthusiast

Video/Photo:
    Hunted:
    Alberta, RSA
    Rob,
    On one hand I agree as there are quite a few pieces in that set up and I myself prefer the simplest triggers (i.e. military Mauser 2 stage, or the old Winchester trigger). On another hand, all those pieces, like bolt stop and safety are also parts of say Remington triggers. The bolt stop there is separate and also has a spring and it all has a pin associated with it but the rest does come out as one assembly. However, that assembly is either non-serviceable or very hard to service and just as complicated if not more.